I've been tagged...
The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends to do the same on their blog pages...
1.Q- Best thing you cooked last week?
Last week for lunch I made myself a turkey sandwich everyday. I got some yummy cheese and onion rolls at Harmon's. I looked forward to a grown-up lunch everyday!
2.Q- If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
I would love to go on another cruise with Mark. I love just being with him and being that far away he wasn't able to answer the phone or some how work. I had him all to myself!
3. Q-When was the last time you cried?
Today was my last day in Young Women's. I was asked to bear my testimony of the Savior during the lesson. I love the Savior very much and I am very grateful for all of the things that he does for me in my life. He died for you and me and he wants us to share his message of happiness so that we all can have that joy in our lives. The spirit truly touched me today! I'm going to miss those girls.
4. Q-5 things you were doing this month 10 years ago.
I was cheering at Snow College. Dating the most incredible guy! Having fun with my roommates. Trying to not get too home sick, and I think I took Mark to a girl's chocie dance ( We wore army gear)
5. Q-5 things on your to do list.
First things first PACK! We will be moving in 2 weeks. So that is my number one! Scrapbook exchange pages needs to be done Nov. 2, Play with my kids, Make Mark a shredded beef sandwich, Slow down and enjoy my neighbors while they are still so close. I'm going to miss those girls so much!
6. Q-5 favorite snacks.
I love anything with chocolate. Ice cream, brownies, cookies, and candy bars. But I do like cantaloupe a lot!
7. Q-5 bad habits.
I'm too nice and I say yes more then I should which then makes me late to other things. I crack my knuckles. I crack other people's knuckles. And I speak sometimes without thinking. (dislike this one the most!)
8. Q-5 favorite foods.
I love a Jr. Bacon Cheese Burger @ Wendy's, I like there frosty's too. I love turkey sandwiches, steak, and chicken and rice.
9. Q-5 Places I've been...
I've been to Cal., Seattle, La Vegas, North Carolina, and a Church History Tour.
10. Q-5 Favorite Memories
My house that I grew up in. Just the idea gives me comfort. High School. I loved, loved High school, the friends, dancing , cheering, seminary, it was all so much fun. Dating Mark, that was such a fun time. Going to college, cheering and dating a hottie. Marrying Mark. What a dream come true. Having my babies. What a miracle giving birth is. I love being a Mother.
Let's see, I tag Shanna P., Jenny S., Kim B., and Erin M.
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




3 comments:
Great Job Joann! I loved reading your answers. I was in the Young Women's presidency in our last ward and it was hard for me to leave too! We have moved four times in the last four years. It is a lot of work and never easy, but it always turns out ok!
Good luck with the packing and the move!
You and your Wendys food! Still hasn't changed huh? These were fun. I will get to mine in the next day or two.
Thanks for tagging me Joann. I'll post mine soon! :) It was so fun to read yours and get to know you better!
Post a Comment