Sunday, October 21, 2007

BYU GAME!

We had a lot of fun at the BYU game. The weather was pretty good until about the last half of the third quarter. From then on nothing but a lot of snow! It was sure fun to get to spend the day with Mark! Even if I had to freeze my butt off to do it!! Go BYU!

7 comments:

Lauren B. said...

I guess I am going to have to live my winter vicariouly through your blog! It is still so warm here. (It is nice, but I would love two or three good days of cold and snow!)

Jenn said...

That snow is out of control! I told Ben I bet he was glad he missed that game...he said, "No way, those are the best games with all that snow!" Your a good sport!

Zachary and Shanna said...

Wow...that looks like it was fun...I miss those games. I am glad they won, and glad it did not snow the whole time for you.

Annie Miller said...

Glad I was warm and toasty in 75 degree weather! This is when it's good to be here...but I miss a good excuse to cuddle up! Glad you had fun. Annie

Kimberly said...

Ohh I miss those kinds of games!! They were always the funnest to go to,and now I am going WAY back, and cheer at.

kacee said...

You guys are great sports! I was thinking just how greatful I was that we didn't have tickets to that game! It was freezing outside!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Holy smokes you guys are good sports! Brian says those were the best games to play in, but playing and spectating are two totally different stories. :) Looks like you guys had fun though, and that's all that matters right?!?!?