Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Going away party!

Our neighbors threw us a going away party. It was so much fun to be able to get together with everyone. They had soup and hot chocolate. The big hit of the night was the hay ride. Gary scared all the kids with help from some of the other dads. It was a great time.
Karlie, Eliza, Krissy, Drew, Joann and Luke

Katy, Knox, and Holly

The kids loved the hay ride!











( These are my girls)

We are sure going to miss all of them.

2 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

That's so awesome that you had such good friends there, I'm sure they are going to miss you guys like crazy. Your new neighbors are lucky to have you though, and I'm sure you'll make some awesome friends there as well. Moving is quite the adjustment though, we know...been there, done that...a few times. ;)

Nora Mair said...

What unbelieveable neighbors! I should have bought your house. hehe