I was holding Drew on the couch while he was falling asleep for a nap. I heard something hit the family room window. At first I thought it might the kids throwing something at the window. But they wouldn't be home from school for another half an hour. So I went and put Drew in the bed and went outside to see what it was. I found this little bird just sitting there. At first his eyes were closed but I could see that he was still breathing. I checked him about 20 minutes later and he had his eyes open and kind of turned his head to look at me. Then I went and got Luke so he could see the bird. I took this picture to show Taylor and Miles. I checked again a half an hour after I took the picture and he had left. I looked at our window, and sure enough there is a spot with bird feathers. I sure didn't think that out window was that clear!.jpg)
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




1 comments:
Glad to hear that your bird experience was a good one. Ours didn't have a happy ending. It scared me and Aimee so bad we thought it was some punk kids throwing things at the window, but when our hero Nathan came home he took care of the problem. I felt so bad and it was hard to keep Aimee from looking out the window.
Post a Comment