Friday, October 19, 2007

10-19 New house update

Here are some updated pictures. Sorry that I haven't posted any lately, but the house didn't look that different. On Monday they should be bricking the house and finishing the sheet rock stuff inside. They poured our cement last week which I was very excited that the weather was good. It's coming along!!!






Family room









5 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Hey Joann,

Your house looks awesome!! It is coming along so nicely. I love love love the handprints in the cement. Too cute!

Zachary and Shanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zachary and Shanna said...

Wow it looks like the house is coming along, we can't wait to see it. Great idea putting the kids hand prints in the cement.

Kimberly said...

When do you get to move in!? I love it all. Wish that it was mine.

nathansara said...

Love the house. The hand-prints are a great touch to it all. Looks like the kids are going to enjoy it. Have fun!