Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fun Fun Fun!!

Yes, We have spirit here and cheer for our team! I made this all Friday night.


While I was inside making my poster unknown to me ?someone? was busy in my front yard! (U guys are the Best!)


We had a great time at the Sky box before the game.



Mark had gotten 10 tickets. We had fun with family and friends. It was a little scary going to the bathroom ( buddie system) but it was fun to cheer for our team.


My Aunt Cora was cleaning out her garage.(She just moved) She was planning on getting rid of some things. I told her had that would sell them for her on Ksl. (Made$240 so far!)


Our strong Men to help us move the big stuff!



For book club we went and saw Twilight, 12am showing. I was able to bump into Annie right before the movie. It was so fun to see her!


I had a great time with the girls. I haven't stayed up that late on purpose in a long time!!!

1 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Your sign is cute! For you, I'm sorry the Cougs lost! You guys are true blue!!

Also, did you like Twilight? I saw it and liked it even though I thought it was a little cheesy in spots!!