Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween!

What a week! We had Drew's birthday, which he woke up to the flu. I had reflection dead line and judging. Then Miles and Taylor had the flu. And Halloween on Friday!!!


When we weren't celebrating or throwing up, we got to crave our pumpkins. These ones are Taylor and Drew's pumpkins.


And these are Miles and Luke's.


Poor Taylor was too sick to go out that night. She was VERY SAD!!!! But we took an extra bag out with us and it worked out.



Miles is a Zombie punk rocker.



Luke is the Hulk! Drew didn't like his costume so much so I didn't get his picture.
Glad we made it! Hopefully next year will turn out a little better!

3 comments:

Marcy May said...

What a great way to spend the holiday. Good luck next year. I hope everyone is feeling better now.

Martha said...

What a Halloween for your family to remember! It was fun for Grandpa and I to come over and see everyone, except Taylor, in their cute costumes! It was nice to spend time with Taylor too and so glad that she wasn't sick for too long! Love, Grandma Spencer

Lauren B. said...

Great pumpkins and great costumes. Sorry to hear some were not feeling so good!