Thursday, November 27, 2008

Private


I sorry about not posting lately I have been having trouble with loading pictures. Lately I have been thinking about going private. Please make sure I have your email by the end of the year, so I can invite you to view my blog. Hope you're all having a great Thanksgiving. Thank you for letting me share my life with you!!

8 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Oh!!! I remember you like that! Here's mine...

annielm78@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Lynette said...

We'd love to keep in touch! lynetteloveridge@yahoo.com

Zachary and Shanna said...

I just sent you my e-mail make sure you add me to the list.

Unknown said...

I really enyou your blog. Make sure you invite me to view it

Tukuafu's said...

Please invite me! I love keeping up your cute family! dukeandjenn3@msn.com

nathansara said...

Hey count me in: nsfarrer@hotmail.com

love the picture by the way. I can see a lot of Taylor in you.

skousenscrolls said...

crickle3@juno.com~Thanks!Crystal

Erin Evelyn said...

make sure you add me!
air_bear@hotmail.com