Friday, December 5, 2008

Dance!


What a fun dance recital. Taylor did such a great job. She has improved so much this year. We are so proud of her!!! (Grandpa and Taylor)


Thanks to all that came and supported Taylor. I know she was very happy that you came. (Grandpa and Grandma)


Taylor was in two dances. Hip hop and jazz. (Ben, Jenny and Zoey)


They had a Mom and Dad dance. (Mark couldn't make the practices for the Dad dance.) It was a lot of fun to get to know all the other Mom and of course show off all my moves. HA HA!


Taylor has enjoyed dancing with some of the girls in our ward.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

How fun! I love dance!! And nice outfits for the moms too!

Jenn said...

You both did awesome! We are so glad we were able to come and see you! Maybe we are a little biased, but Ben and I both thought Taylor was the best in her class! Way to go Taylor!