Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun times!


This last Friday we had the Simko's and Madsen's over for dinner and some fun. We had pizza (of course), played games and made cards!!!!


This is just half of the cute cards that we made. We had a great time. I thought all the cards turned out great. It makes me excited for the card exchange coming up in January. Let me know if you want in!


So while we were making cards Shelley told me that American Crafts was having a warehouse sale. She told me about these great deals that she got. So today I went and I had (as much fun as you can have shopping with two little boys!) FUN! I got so much stuff. I spent $37. The card stock was the most expansive, but still very cheap.


So here is the flyer if you want to go. They have Albums, Paper, Thickers, Ribbon, embellishments and more!!!! Address 476 N. 1500 W. in Orem. You'll have to let me know if you go!

2 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Looks like fun! I love the cards...they are darling!

Lynette said...

That looks like so much fun...and what cute cards! I can't believe all the stuff you got on sale, that would normally cost a TON!!!