Mark hasn't been able to talk for the last three weeks. So to hear his voice was wonderful!
"Just the second day of talking. I just want to thank everybody who’s prayed for me, helped support my family, watching my kids & wife, scarified their time to go to the hospital to be with me, so I am not a lone. This is such a frustrating process but I can’t do it alone. And luckily I have wonderful people like you that I can lean on for support and also our Heavenly Father in some great experience and blessing in my life. I’m seeing things from a different outlook and hope that I can be a better person like all of you have shown me what you are. Thank you for showing me your support and don’t forget about me, because this is still a long hall that I have to go through. But I do know of you prayers and I can feel when there is a fast and prayer. I’m grateful for all of you and love you very much."
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




3 comments:
Wow! Thank you for posting this. He is such an amazing man. I can't even begin to imagine all that he is going through, but to see his testimony shining so powerfully through him is beyond amazing and is what I'm sure will get him through this! I'm sure that this trial is Heavenly Father's way of preparing Mark for something great!
You will all continue to be in our prayers.
It's so great to hear an update on Mark...especially from HIM!!! We will continue to pray for him and your family. Thanks for keeping us updated.
love,
Dan and Lynette
Joann, I hadn't even heard that anything had happened to Mark. I am so worried about him and your family. I wished I lived closer so I could help you in some way. Just know that our thoughts and prayers are with Mark and your family. Kimberly Brown
Post a Comment