We have enjoyed the snow that has fallen lately. Today Mark borrowed his brothers 4 wheeler and plow to plow the street. (last time he did it by hand) The kids loved helping their Dad by sitting on the 4 wheeler while he went up and down the street.
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




4 comments:
Sounds and looks like you had a great time. There is so much snow. I love the picture where all the kids are with Mark on the 4-wheeler. Thanks for sharing.
That looks like a lot of fun. It makes me miss the snow (Just a little bit!)
Looks like the kids enjoyed the snow and i bet Mark's back was greatful for the 4 wheeler. I can't belive all of the snow.
Uhoh...I bet I can guess what's going to be on Mark's Christmas list. Looks like they had so much fun!
Post a Comment