Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Macey's

We went to Macey's today. Luke loves going there because of the little carts. So we did our monthly shopping with four carts total. Me and the boys had a great time. I hope that all the other shoppers didn't minded our parade of carts.
Drew is just the cutest! He did a great job at pushing the cart full of food.

The kids loved that at the end when you turn your cart back in that they gave you a balloon!


4 comments:

Annie Miller said...

We don't have Macy's around here. Braden would love the little carts. So cute!

Zachary and Shanna said...

That looks fun!! I wish I could go get groceries at a cool store like that.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Paige loves that too. The Smith's out here have them so she totally loves going there...and that beats trying to navigate through the store pushing one of the car/truck looking carts. ;)

How fun!

Lauren B. said...

Whoever thought of getting the little carts for the kids is a genius! That is too cute!