Saturday, November 3, 2007

It's Halloween time!

We had a great time going to Mark's Dad's work and my Mom's work. We got so much candy I tried to talk the kids into not going at night. But that didn't go over very well. We craved our pumpkins in the afternoon and headed to our old neighborhood to do our trick or treating. We had a blast!
Sassy Vampire, Winnie the poo, Batman, Cute Witch, and Ninja

Drew didn't get the idea that you put your candy in the bag for later. He wanted to hold it all!




Pirate (Whitney), Jasmine (Allie), Sassy Vampire (Taylor) and Hannah Montana (Hannah)




4 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Don't you just love Halloween?!?!? You're kids looked so stinkin cute. I loved the sassy vampire, how original and way cute!

Zachary and Shanna said...

You all look great..Looks like trick or treating was lots of fun.

Jenn said...

So cute! I love all them kids! We had so much fun!

Kimberly said...

Your Halloweeners are so cute!!!