We had so much fun in Hawaii.
We were so grateful to be able to go!!
We went to the temple. It was so awesome. I feel bad though, we got dressed at the visitor center. I left Mark's dress pants in the hotel, so he had to go into the Temple wearing a dress shirt and army shorts. That's one to remember.
Here's the crew! Gordon,Cora, Matt, Cassie, Jenny and John.
On Sunday we went to the Punch Bowl, and Pearl Harbor.
We had a great time at the Polynesian Cultural Center. We wish we would have been there longer. But what we saw was awesome.
We loved going to Bellows beach. It was the best for boogie boarding. The second day at the beach Mark made friends with a Jelly Fish. He liked Mark so much he hugged his arms and ended up on he's ankle. We thought about peeing on him but the life guards had a spray to put on all the hugs. There was a group of girls right next to us that had a Jelly Fish hang out with them too. Needless to say we were done swimming that day!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




7 comments:
Hey guys!
Looks like you had a great visit to Hawaii!! I wish we could have seen you when you came. We didn't even know you were here!!
I am sorry about the jellyfish...that looks painful. I think we were at Bellows the same weekend. We didn't see any jellyfish.
I'm glad you guys got to see some of the sites and have a fun time!
You took so many beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing. Sorry about Mark' arm. I would have laughed so hard if you did actually pee on him. Don't feel bad about getting changed in the Visitor Center, Nathan and I would have to change in the car when we attended the St. George Temple when we were in college. Glad to hear that you guys had a good time.
I WANT TO GO TO HAWAII!! Looks like you had so much fun! I was telling Ben about the Jelly Fish, and first thing he said "Did someone pee on him?" Funny! Glad you had fun! We sure had a fun time with the boys!
Those pictures are all so beautiful!!! I love Hawaii! How fun!
I am so jealous...we LOVE Hawaii, and can't wait to go back. Jelly fish were all over the place when we were there so we couldn't go snorkeling at Hanama Bay because of it....I guess Mark found out first hand why they close things when the jelly fish are around. Sorry to hear bout' that...glad you guys had fun.
Looks like you had a greaat time. Can't wait to go someday. I hope the Jelly Fish was not to painful.
Makes me miss Hawaii!! So glad you got to see it beauty and enjoy all the fun there. Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment