On Feb. 3rd, 2010 my Dad died of heart failure. I'm so grateful for the time that we have been able to look back on our times together. He is a wonderful man and Dad!!
This couldn't have been an easy post to write. Im so sorry. He looks like a great Dad and a huggable Grandpa. Nice to see the police escort, my father served on the force, too.
5 comments:
This couldn't have been an easy post to write. Im so sorry. He looks like a great Dad and a huggable Grandpa.
Nice to see the police escort, my father served on the force, too.
Joann,
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. He seemed like an amazing person. I will keep you all in my prayers.
Love,
Mindi
What a special man.. I am sorry that he is gone- but what a blessing Eternal families are! Love you guys!
Joann, I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
I LOVED your dad! What a great man. He will be missed. Love you!
Post a Comment