We were able to go to St. George for a Dance Competition for Taylor. We rented a house that had a pool in the backyard, which the kids swam as much as they could. It was a great little get-a-way!

It had a swimming pool with a hot tub hooked to it.
Everyone's swimming skills were improved over our three day stay!



The first dance Taylor was in took 2nd place and they were able to take home a BIG trophy.
Her second dance took 3rd place, but because it was a bigger group the dance studio gets to keep the Big trophy.
Taylor did a great job! We are so proud of her and all her hard work!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




2 comments:
She looks like an amazing dancer!! Looks like a fun time!
We are so proud of Taylor! She is a great dancer and she enjoys it sooo much!
Post a Comment