Let me know!! I'll be going private!
Hey not sure if I left a comment before. Add me to your list: heidster_ut@yahoo.com
Me too! ydevine (at) gmail (dot) com
Add me tooooo wan2pla@gmail.com
Me too! jenbenspencer@gmail.com
Keep us on your list too please :)lynetteloveridge@yahoo.com
Add me please: erin.h.miller@gmail.com
jwalker92@charter.net - thanks!
count me in: nsfarrer.blogspot.com
aka_phoebe13@hotmail.comI would love to still be able to read your blog. Kylie
Make sure I am on your list! Please:)
crickle3@juno.com~Thanks, Crystal Skousen
lauren.barfuss(at)yahoo.com
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Hey not sure if I left a comment before. Add me to your list: heidster_ut@yahoo.com
Me too! ydevine (at) gmail (dot) com
Add me tooooo wan2pla@gmail.com
Me too! jenbenspencer@gmail.com
Keep us on your list too please :)
lynetteloveridge@yahoo.com
Add me please: erin.h.miller@gmail.com
jwalker92@charter.net - thanks!
count me in: nsfarrer.blogspot.com
aka_phoebe13@hotmail.com
I would love to still be able to read your blog.
Kylie
Make sure I am on your list!
Please:)
crickle3@juno.com~Thanks, Crystal Skousen
lauren.barfuss(at)yahoo.com
Post a Comment