Again sorry about the barfing! It was so nice to see you. Next time it will be a longer visit. Just FYI "Gage" in your first photo is really Dawson, and Gaven is EN, but it is not a big deal. Just made me laugh a little:). Love ya Joann!
Sorry we have some other friends with a Gaven and his brother's name is Gage so I was just not thinking. Thanks again for coming. I hope that Dawson is feeling better!
2 comments:
Again sorry about the barfing! It was so nice to see you. Next time it will be a longer visit. Just FYI "Gage" in your first photo is really Dawson, and Gaven is EN, but it is not a big deal. Just made me laugh a little:). Love ya Joann!
Sorry we have some other friends with a Gaven and his brother's name is Gage so I was just not thinking. Thanks again for coming. I hope that Dawson is feeling better!
Post a Comment