Good job! We have always enjoyed Bethany's blog and and our other internet soapboxes... You will freak out in a few months when you see how many fans you have, and from all over the world. You'll be amazed when you get emails from long lost relatives or old high school buddies you haven't seen in a decade... Just last night I got a call from someone wanting me to broker a deal for their company based on a post I made 3 years ago! We'll see what happens... Holler if you need any help with your site.
Your blog is great! Loved your pictures & the music! Will look forward to more family pictures in the future! Love, Grandpa & Grandma Spencer & also Taylor says "hi"!
You have such a cute family. The pictures are great. I'm excited for you and your new house. That should be alot of fun. Wish I could be there for the reunion, but I'm on the other side of the country and can't do it right now. I have updated my info, so you can take a look at it again. Well take care and hope to hear from you soon.
4 comments:
Good job! We have always enjoyed Bethany's blog and and our other internet soapboxes... You will freak out in a few months when you see how many fans you have, and from all over the world. You'll be amazed when you get emails from long lost relatives or old high school buddies you haven't seen in a decade... Just last night I got a call from someone wanting me to broker a deal for their company based on a post I made 3 years ago! We'll see what happens... Holler if you need any help with your site.
Your blog is great! Loved your pictures & the music! Will look forward to more family pictures in the future! Love, Grandpa & Grandma Spencer & also Taylor says "hi"!
You look beautimous in that picture. We need to get together one of these days. Glad you and your family are doing so well.
Joann,
You have such a cute family. The pictures are great. I'm excited for you and your new house. That should be alot of fun. Wish I could be there for the reunion, but I'm on the other side of the country and can't do it right now. I have updated my info, so you can take a look at it again. Well take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Tammy (Isom) Alligood
Post a Comment